Membership Fee Information
Subscriptions for the 2023-2024 season are due by the end of October 2023.
We would therefore be grateful if you could please arrange for these to be paid as soon as possible, by setting up a standing order, or if you prefer by paying in full at the start of the season by bank transfer only (no cash or cheques accepted).
The subscription payment covers outdoor match fees, training sessions and insurance amongst other costs.
Indoor subscriptions will be collected separately.
Senior members have the option of spreading the payment over 8 equal monthly installments (at no extra cost) by completing an appropriate standing order mandate form or by arranging it via your own online banking. This is the most straight forward method of paying your subscription, vastly reduces the volume of administration work and obviously spreads the financial burden.
Any queries, please contact us at – Vikings Treasurer
Please note that due to more emphasis being placed on Men’s/Ladies hockey again this season the committee has decided to withdraw the option of paying 50% of the full subscription if playing only mixed or playing only Men’s/Ladies.
In the table below the full payment (for both Mixed & Men’s/Ladies’) is outlined along with the monthly payment value if you choose to spread your payment.
- Seniors £240 / £30 per month
- Discounted Seniors (1) £210 / £26.25 per month
- Indoor - Seniors (Mixed) £25
- Indoor - Seniors (Men's/Ladies') £25
- Indoor - Juniors (Mixed) £25
- Indoor - Juniors (Men's/Ladies') £25
- Student IOM (2) £140 / £17.50
- Student UK (3) £75 / N/A per month
- 15 - 17 years Junior (4) £140 / N/A per month
- 13 - 15 year Junior (5) £125 / N/A per month
- 13 - 15 year Junior (6) £105 / N/A per month
- 8 - 12 years Junior (7) £85 / N/A per month
- Social Member £10 / N/A per month
- Discounted Goalkeeper (8) - Senior £170 / £21.25
- Discounted Goalkeeper (8) - 13-17 years £75 / N/A per month
- Club captain or official – multiple £30 discounts per position held now available.
- In full-time education in the IOM.
- In full-time education outside the Isle of Man and thus only available for selection on a limited basis.
- Under 18 years at the start of the season, (1st September 2023) playing Senior league.
- Under 15 years at the start of the season, (1st September 2023) playing BOTH Senior league AND U15 league.
- Under 15 years at the start of the season, (1st September 2023) playing ONLY U15 league.
- Under 12 years at the start of the season, (1st September 2023) playing U12s or U10s league.
- Must personally own the full goalkeepers kit that is worn in matches.